Quickpay Code The person can settle the medical bill through the ‘quickpay code’ online at the official website of quickpayportal. Just visit the web portal, enter the 15 digits security quickpay code and select the sign in button Pay Your Medical Bills. Here the users are expected to share their personal details like name, permanent as well as corresponding address, occupation, age etc. After entering all the information, just click the save button. You can see/crosscheck the information like patient account number, statement, and processing date, outstanding bills if any. You can log out your account once the account gets activated. It is always recommended to remember or save your quickpay code (in book or mobile) somewhere in order to safeguard your account. Don’t stress yourself for editing any informations in your profile. Just use My profile tab in order to make necessary changes and save it for successful and effective processing.
Payment process with quickpay code
- Visit official page of quickpay.
- Once reached the homepage, give details like quickpay code, date of birth, the mobile number on the sign in page after that click sign in button.
- Immediate logging on the website just clicks the link “Billing Tab”. You can able to see the details like charges will be listed by the date of visit, followed by your account balance, under recent charges payable online.
- Select the billing option and payment option
- Just click on pay online.
- You will be given with mode of payment options like debit card/credit card/net banking. The user has to enter the information of cards and then select the save button to get access with card payment.
- Enter all the payment details and click on pay.
- The patient has to select one card and pay button for a successful payment processing.
- You will receive acknowledge receipt once you made payment through online successfully.
- It helps to have a direct link to pay medical bills.
Is it possible to enjoy the complete benefits of Quickpay portal with quickpay code?
Yes it is the reasons are
- Patients are allowed to view and check all their account details through the patient portal.
- With the help of symptom checker, one can able to analyze the symptoms of their illness.
- By seeing the patient portal, he/she can see their test result. It is important to understand that the test results will be available to patients only after approval from the provider.
- Availability of main links makes patients to get benefitted and know more about the symptoms, illness, medical test etc.
- Go for rescheduling the appointments if there is any change of plan with the help of appointments tab.
- Use billing tab to make payment of medical bills. To activate payments history, just click payments and then on View detail link.
- Helps to manage payment methods so effectively.
- The web portal helps you to make payment through debit cards or credit cards with the option billing tab.
- Get in quick touch with medical emergency number 911, if there are any emergency conditions.
QUICKPAY PORTAL is not only deals with payments of medical bills but also helps to get information related to particular patient Insurance details under My Profile Tab. At frequent intervals, the patient can look for “health and wellness” search option to know about their illness and health queries if any. It concentrates more on maintaining privacy of one’s health information.