TCS Webmail: Tata Consultancy Services is also known as TCS which is an Indian Multinational Information Technology or the IT service, a consulting company which is headquartered or registered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company or the Tata Group is already operating in 46 countries the parent company of TCS. It is the largest Indian company which is already categorized as one of the largest multinational company or the market leader who is a capitalist company in the country. You will see that the company is now placed as the most valuable IT brands all over the world. It generates 70 million alone apart from its parent companies.
The parent group just decided to sell the stocks of TCS worth $1.25 billion in bulk packages. TCS has ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative or the creative companies ranking, which is really very appreciable. It has ranked in both the highest ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. You won’t believe it is the world’s 2nd largest IT provider. Tata is into many services such as it has 67 subsidiaries which provides a wide range of information technology-related products and services including all sorts of web development and other IT process such as application development, business development, TCS Webmail outsourcing process, planning capacity, consulting, enterprise software, hardware sizing, payment processing or the HR software and other software management and technology and educational services. The firm’s well known and popular software are TCS BaNCS and TCS Master Craft.
How To Install Citrix Receiver TCS Webmail
- First of all, you are required to open the Google Play Store
- Thereafter you need to search for ‘Citrix Workspace’ by entering it in the search box
- Within seconds a list of related applications will get displayed in front of you
- Hit on the particular website link and then navigate to the page
- On the new Citrix Workspace page, you will see the install tab available
- Get all the installed tab and then wait for the process to be downloaded
- Once the installation process is finished you need to hit on the Open tab available on the same page.
- If you want to allow the program to access the information on your device you need to select from 1) Photos, Media, and Files, 2) Location, 3) Making Phone Calls, 4) Recording Audio.
- For each access, you need to enable the permission
- Once you grant the permission the application will open and the initial setup screens will appear in front of you
- Now you are required to hit on ‘Got It’ and ‘Get Started’ tabs and then enter the server name ‘luapps.lehigh.edu’
- Thereafter you need to enter your username and password.
- Within seconds your favorite screen will get displayed in front of you
- The first time you log into the application you will see that the home screen is empty
- Hit on the app tab to see the number of applications available according to your choice
- You will also see that a Star icon will be available along with every application tab.
- Hit on the start button to add the application to your home screen as a favorite
- There are several gestures available on the home screen must take a close look towards them. Gestures will include a ‘three-finger tap’ and a ‘pinch’. A three finger Gesture will help you in displaying the onscreen keyboard where is the pinch gesture will help you in zooming in or out.
Hence these are the details about citrix workspace app for Android. You can go through the details and get all the confusion about this application clear. Furthermore, in the above section, we have also given the easy instructions to download and install the workspace application in your Android device. This application installed in your Smartphone or Android device then you are suggested to follow all the steps carefully. Remember Before downloading the application in your device must check you have enough storage space available or not. If your device is not having enough storage space then the installation and downloading process will not be completed.